Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My Uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-02.

 Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-02.







Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others. That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh. About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start Our part-2---








My uncle Atiur Rahman's mother was a little educated. So his mother had the handiwork of Atiur Rahman's education. 



He turned into admitted to the primary faculty subsequent. But his family was so deprived that when he was in the third grade, he did not have the opportunity to continue his studies. His elder brother Mr.Motiur Rahaman Moti left school earlier and went to work. He also had to drop out of school to earn a living. They had a cow and a few goat. Atiur Rahman used to graze them in the field from morning to evening. In the afternoon he would go to the market with cow's milk and sell it. In this way, the two brothers were spending their days on what they earned together. After a while,  My uncle Atiur Rahman gave a cigarette shop with eight Taka saved from the income from selling milk. He sat in the shop every day from morning to evening. The study was closed, whether to do it at all - he did not have that dream!


Today's part is this. If you want to know the next part, you must keep an eye on my blog site and yes, by sharing the post, my uncle Let everyone know about the real life of Atiur Rahman.

Thank you.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement