Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History part-07.

Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History part-07.







Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others. That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh. About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start Our part-07-----




DR.Atiur Rahman.




When he passed the seventh grade and went up to the eighth grade, Atiur Rahman's uncle cut an advertisement from somewhere and showed it to him. That was the advertisement for admission in cadet college. Filled the form in time and sent.[Dr. Atiur Rahman Blogger]



 I told you earlier that my uncle's name was Ataur Rahman. Now I will talk you how his name became Atiur Rahman. Originally, the name of the headmaster of the school, Ataur Rahman, wrote the name of Atiur Rahman in the admission form of the cadet college and told his uncle Ataur that this boy (Atiur Rahman) would one day be a big thing.[Dr. Atiur Rahman Blogg]


There are many Ataurs in the country. His name needs to be a little different so I gave it to Atiur.
My uncle studied at night and prepared for the exam. Atiur Rahman left for the exam with his uncle Mofizuddin on the appointed day.[atiur rahman biography]


That was the first day of his life in Mymensingh. Going there and seeing everything, his eyes are wide open! Of all the boys, only pajamas and sponges fell off. He thought it would be better not to go. He thinks he suffered unnecessarily.[atiur rahman life story bangla]


 Whatever the test, he thought it would not be. But two months after receiving the letter, he was elected. Now he has to go to Dhaka Cantonment for the final exam. Everyone is very happy; Only my uncle is unhappy, frustrated.[atiur rahman life story english]


 He doesn't have a pair of pants that will fall off. At the end, the school Kerani Kanai Lal Biswas's full pants. He picked up another old shirt. Then Atiur Rahman and his uncle left for Dhaka. His uncle taught him that Atiur should stand at the door to take the oral test and say: May I come in sir? That's right.


 But he said so loudly that everyone present laughed out loud. One of the examiners, M.W.Pete, the principal of Mirzapur Cadet College, observed my uncle from head to toe and guessed everything. He seated Atiur Rahman with absolute affection.[dr. atiur rahman life history]


 In a moment he became very close to Atiur Rahman. My uncle thought he had no fear if he had. Pete Sir looked at my uncle in the written test book. Then he talked to other examiners in English. My uncle didn't understand everything but guessed that he liked them




. But they said nothing. The next day he visited Dhaka city and returned home. He concentrated on his studies as usual. Because he assumed, he wouldn't have a chance.


Today's part is this. If you want to know the next part, you must keep an eye on my blog site and yes, by sharing the post, my uncle Let everyone know about the real life of Atiur Rahman.

Thank you.

Post a Comment

13 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement