Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My Uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-01.

 Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-01.








Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others.  That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start our part-1--




My uncle Atiur Rahman's real name was Ataur Rahman. We will know in the next part how he became Ataur from Atiur. My uncle Atiur Rahman was born in Ajparagaon of Jamalpur district. At that time everyone had to go to Jamalpur town on foot or by bicycle. The distance from Ajpara village to Jamalpur town was about theoretic 16 km.Dr.Atiur Rahman's uncle Mofizuddin was the only metric(S.S.C) pass in the Ajpara village.Dr. Atiur Rahman's father is a very poor landless farmer. They are five brothers, three sisters. They used to spend their days without eating in any way. His grandfather's financial situation was fair.


 But his grandfather  Atiur Rahman's father was not given a place in his grandfather's house. There were so many brothers and sisters and his parents living in a house a little away from his grandfather's house. Atiur Rahman's mother's got a small part of his grandfather's property Three bighas of land were bought in it. Atiur Rahman's father used to cultivate the land which was unsuitable for cultivation with great difficulty. No meals, no clothes to put on; What a scenario!


Today's part is this. If you want to know the next part, you must keep an eye on my blog site and yes, by sharing the post, my uncle Let everyone know about the real life of Atiur Rahman.

Thank you.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement