Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The travel story of my village home Jamalpur Town.

My village home Jamalpur Town.




Hlw Guys! Today I will tell you the travel story of my village home.


My village home is in Jamalpur district of Mymensingh division of Bangladesh. I spent about 15 days there. I left Dhaka on 16 September and returned to Dhaka on 1 October. My exam ends on September 12th.






 So I made a lot of requests to my parents to take a vacation and persuaded them to buy tickets for World War III. Finally cut the ticket online on the 10th. After convincing my parents, I embarked on a ticketing mission.


 Tickets were almost non-existent. With great difficulty I bought a non AC double cabin ticket. It was very difficult to get. But it would have been better to get a single cabin.



 Because in the double cabin there were many passengers besides us for whom there was a lot of disturbance, the door was kept open again and again. And there was no one to disturb the single cabin, I could go on my own.



 My mother and I went to the village. My father could not go for his official work. Anyway, we started our journey at 7.30 am and reached Jamalpur station at 11.50 am. My mama comes to pick us up.





 We went to Nanu's house and then spent many days there because my grandfather was at my uncle's house in Dhaka and he had the key of the house for which I could not win but I came to the side of the house and walked around and saw the garden.


 And I helped my uncle with the business in my uncle's shop. Then one day suddenly a dog bit my father. For which my father was repeatedly pressuring me to return home, that is, to Dhaka. Dad didn't tell any of us that he had been bitten by a dog.


 We used to get tense which my father didn't want. Finally we got an AC ticket with great difficulty. Then I bought a ticket and started preparing to return to Dhaka.


 Then I came back to Dhaka on the 1st with a lot of fun. The train left at 4:00 pm and we reached Dhaka at 9:00 pm. And my dad went to the station to pick us up. And I got sad as well as fun in the village house. Everyone will pray for my father.

 I don't want to lose my father. Only those who do not have a father understand the pain of losing a father.


Anyway,  you must share here and pray for my father and my family.


Thank you.





Post a Comment

3 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement