Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-06.

Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-06.


Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others. That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh. About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start Our part-06-----








Everyone is happy to hear that my uncle is fast in the exam. On his way back home, he saw an unprecedented scene. Atiur Rahman and his brother were walking proudly. And behind him a group of children are shouting and shouting at him.[atiur rahman biography]


 The news spread in the whole village that he was supposed to be the first! His illiterate father, to whom the First and the Last are the same, is also overjoyed; He just realized that his son Ataur had done something special.[dr. atiur rahman life history]


 When his father heard that Atiur Rahman had gone upstairs, he needed a new book, and the next day he took the goat to the market and sold it for 12 TAKA. Then my uncle went to Jamalpur with his father. They bought him a new book from the Nabnoor Library there.[atiur rahman life story english]


In an instant, his life changed completely. He started going to school every day without any hindrance. In his spare time he works for the family. The three teachers fell in love. Fayez Maulvi Sir began to look after my uncle like his child.[atiur rahman life story bangla]



 With the care, affection and affection of everyone, he became the first and got up to the fifth class. At that time, Mofizuddin, the only metric pass in the village, looked f my uncle. He gave shelter to my uncle in his house.[Dr. Atiur Rahman Blogger]


After completing his primary education, he was admitted to Dighpait Junior High School. Atiur Rahman's uncle was a teacher in that school. Other teachers also found out about my uncle's struggle. So my uncle gets extra caress and love from everyone.[Dr. Atiur Rahman Blogg]




Today's part is this. If you want to know the next part, you must keep an eye on my blog site and yes, by sharing the post, my uncle Let everyone know about the real life of Atiur Rahman.

Thank you.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement