Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-05.

Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-05.







Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others. That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh. About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start Our part-05-----


Bamgladesh Governor DR.Atiur Rahman







My uncle got permission from his mother to go to Mozammel's house to study. Then He went to Mozammel's house. After telling Mozammel's mother everything, she allowed my uncle to stay.
My uncle Atiur Rahman's food and shelter; A new life began.{atiur rahman life story}



  He started studying again. Every moment he remembered the contempt of the headmaster, the stubbornness began to work in his mind; To study better. The Annual Examination started on time. My uncle finished the test one by one and gradually his self-confidence seemed to increase.{atiur rahman model college}


 Go to school on the day of publication of results and sit in the first row. The headmaster brought the results. He noticed that the headmaster was obstructing the announcement of the results. He was looking at Atiur Rahman sideways. Then announced the results.[dr atiur rahman dhaka university]




 Where my uncle was first! When I heard my uncle's story from my grandfather's mouth, I was also very happy to know that my uncle was the first. I don't know how you feel, let me know Write Your Word in the comment box now.[atiur rahman biography]


 My uncle Moti cried with joy on hearing the news. Talk about rubbish! It is a matter of mouth to be the first to study well with shelter in other people's house with great difficulty. I am ending today's part with joy.[atiur rahman real life history]


Today's part is this. If you want to know the next part, you must keep an eye on my blog site and yes, by sharing the post, my uncle Let everyone know about the real life of Atiur Rahman.

Thank you.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement