Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-08.(Last part)

Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History part-08.






Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others. That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh. About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start Our part-08(Last part)-----




DR.Atiur Rahman





My uncle assumed that his cadet would not have a chance in college.
 Three months later suddenly he received the letter. My uncle was finally elected. It will cost 150 TAKA per month. Of this, 100 TAKA will be given as scholarship, the remaining 50 TAKA will have to be provided to my uncle's family.[Dr. Atiur Rahman Blogger]


 
Reading the letter broke his heart. Where my uncle's family is not guaranteed to eat three meals a day, he is a man in his uncle's house, there is no need to think of paying 50 TAKA per month! When this was the case, for the first time his grandfather became vocal. [Dr. Atiur Rahman Blogg]


After so many years, he searched for his grandson (Atiur Rahman). He took her to other uncles and said, "Can't Atiur Rahman study even if he get such a good opportunity?" But their condition was not very good. They said they would raise 50 TAKA at least once, but not every month.[atiur rahman biography]


 His grandfather also understood the matter. I can no longer see the light of hope and I can not explain to you how valuable this 50 TAKA in that time. Then my uncle went to that fayez maulvi sir. Maulvi Sir said, why would he have any worries.[atiur rahman life story bangla]


 The next day he went to the market with two more colleagues and my uncle. Went to the store to get a towel there. He asked everyone for details. Everyone gave eight annas(0.50 TAKA) four annas(0.25TAKA), one TAKA, two TAKA's as much as they could.[atiur rahman life story english]



 In all, it was 150 TAKA And Atiur Rahman's uncle gave 50 TAKA. With this little money, my uncle got admitted in Mirzapur Cadet College. Excluding travel expenses, he paid three months' salary at 150 TAKA. Another life began.



On the first day M.W.PETE Sir came to see my uncle Atiur Rahman. My uncle explained everything about their lack. He further added that since he could no longer afford to pay the salary, he had to leave the cadet college after three months. [dr. atiur rahman life history]


I am also very sorry to hear all this, let me know how you feel. Because it is going to be an emotional scene. After hearing all, M.W.PETE SIR raised the issue of my uncle in the board meeting and arranged a scholarship of 150 TAKA.


 From then on, he did not have to look back. He secured fifth position in Dhaka Board in SSC examination and my uncle added the crown of many more successes.



His life is full of donations from common people. Later he built schools and colleges in his area. He also helped as much as he could. But 150 TAKA taken from that market; He still has not repaid that loan. Even if he sacrifices his whole life, that debt will not be repaid!


 My chest is bursting with pride after hearing the story of his whole life. I am proud to think that such a big man like him is my uncle.

My uncle Atiur Rahman's life story ends here. You must comment on how you like his biography and you must comment on the rest of what you know about him. I will try to write more about it, if I get your cooperation. I finished his life story through today's last part. Wait for the next post. Stay well, stay healthy, stay at home stay safe and if you go out of the house, you must use a mask.


Thank You.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement