Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-03.

 Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-03.






Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others. That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh. About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start Our part-3---







One afternoon, Matiur Rahman Moti, the elder brother of Atiur Rahman, said that there would be a drama on the school field today. But then he had no clothes to wear. After wearing empty body and lungi, he went to see the play with Atiur Rahman's brother Matiur Rahman Moti. Arriving at the school, they were shocked! So colorful and wonderful environment all around! He thought then that he could be like everyone else. So he decided that what he truely had to do became learn how to do it proper. On the way home after watching the drama, he told his elder brother Matiur Rahman Moti, "Can't he go back to school?" Whether it was his manner of speaking or any other reason, Matiur softened at his brother's words. His brother Matiur Rahman moti said he would talk to the headmaster.




The next day Atiur Rahman and Matiur Rahman, the two brothers, went to school again. The elder brother Matiur left his younger brother Atiur standing outside and went to the headmaster's room. My uncle Atiur was standing outside listening to them clearly, his brother saying that Ataur should be given the opportunity to participate in the annual examination. It is good to say that my uncle Atiur Rahman's real name was Ataur Rahman.Although I have said this before, you will soon know how his name Ataur came from Atiur.


Today's part is this. If you want to know the next part, you must keep an eye on my blog site and yes, by sharing the post, my uncle Let everyone know about the real life of Atiur Rahman.

Thank you.


Post a Comment

10 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement