Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About My Uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-04.

Dr. Atiur Rahman Real Life History Part-04.








Did you know that the former governor of Bangladesh Bank. Atiur Rahman He was once a shepherd. He used to spend his existence without ingesting. He had to maintain his studies at the mercy of others. That shepherd boy is now the first-class economist within the Bagladesh. About Dr. Atiur Rahman is my father's distant cousin and my uncle. My grandparents have told me about him. Today I told you. I will talk about some real life of Atiur Rahman. Let's start Our part-4-----






In the previous part, we found out that my uncle was left outside the headmaster's room and his brother Matiur Rahman went inside and asked Ataur to give him a chance to participate in the annual examination.


 But the headmaster said in a contemptuous manner, what is studied with everyone! My uncle became upset and bowed his head when he heard Sir's words. As much as He went to school with hope, all fell to dust in one word of Sir.

However, his older brother insisted that my uncle be allowed to take the test.

There are only three months left for the exam.

 Back home my grandmother (Atiur Rahman's Mother) was told by my uncle that he should be given three months leave. Because my uncle didn't want to be there anymore. Because there is no food in the house, no clothes to wear - again there is no book, but he has to pass the exam.


See More-About My uncle Dr. Atiur Rahman real life history part-03.

My grandmother asked my uncle, where will he go? My uncle was a one-time classmate and the first boy in the class wanted to go to Mozammel's house. 

My uncle was acquainted with Mozammel's mother. Mozammel's mother was a very good man and Mozammel's mother played the biggest role in becoming the governor of Atiur Rahman.

My uncle believed that Mozammel's mother would never give him back.


Today's part is this. If you want to know the next part, you must keep an eye on my blog site and yes, by sharing the post, my uncle Let everyone know about the real life of Atiur Rahman.

Thank you.

Post a Comment

11 Comments

Don't Share Any Link.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement